ChargeSpot is a Toronto based startup that enables better workplaces with technology. Our flagship wireless charging product is used by the world’s leading companies: Apple, Google, Mercedes, McKinsey and many more! We’ve built ChargeSpot with teamwork, grit and creativeness and are now looking for our next team member to grow with us. We are located in downtown Toronto, a 5 minute walk from Union Station.
You will work closely with our CEO and Head of Sales to help drive growth in our business. This is a demanding role that will challenge you to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for someone who, when faced with brand new challenges, will pull up their socks and face it head on to get things done right!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working in collaboration with the Head of Sales to generate ideas to find and source new clients and to continually improve upon the company’s demand generation activities
- Create and research target lists and identify decision makers
- Outreach via cold calls and emails to grow interest and set up sales meetings for Sales Managers
- Track and measure success rates of sales initiatives for continuous improvement
- Pitch in wherever else you are needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or diploma; English, Business, and Marketing Majors preferred.
- Unrelenting drive to succeed.
- Good at failing fast, learning and gritting it out (we fail a lot).
- Willingness to hustle in order to establish new accounts and deal with barriers to a sale with resilience and creativity
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills. You’re talking to our customers and partners.
- Desire to help customers solve their problems and make their lives easier
- Experience in an outbound sales role preferred
- Commitment to logging / documenting demand generation efforts and progression of opportunities in CRM systems
- Work with an amazing team.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Opportunities to work from home and flex schedules.
- Team building activities, including weekly lunches on Wednesday and offsites.
- Office located in the downtown Toronto core. Minutes away from a subway station and around a ton of great food and restaurants.